Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday Cox_ba12

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sturdi Built?
by Admin Today at 12:42 am

» My Cox .049 Marine inboard engine
by F4D Phantom II Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Critter saver
by Mike1484 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Jim Walker Bonanza etc.
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 6:08 pm

» Scientific "Zipper" Build...The Zipper Finally Gets a Little Love.
by rdw777 Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» Roddie-Rigger.. a 2005 original design
by rdw777 Yesterday at 1:30 pm

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (July 2024)
by akjgardner Yesterday at 11:06 am

» Automobiles you don't see everyday...
by Oldenginerod Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:01 pm

» I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday
by roddie Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:04 pm

» Old Glory...................
by rsv1cox Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:47 pm

» Vintage Vornado fan project
by GallopingGhostler Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:54 pm

» Simple Gliders
by rdw777 Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:08 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
June-2024
F4D Phantom II's

"Cox .049 Marine inboard engine."

More info on this engine!

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday Empty
Live on Patrol

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday

Go down

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday Empty I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday

Post  roddie Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:27 am

Stock/dual-bypass ported cylinder, slotted thick-wall with wrench-flats. Case is later with beefed-up nose.. and a nice thick brass drive-plate on the end of the crankshaft.

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday 20240710

It's a nice-looking front-end to an engine.. I think. I don't have another case configured that way. Maybe I'll use this one just for publicity shots.. Laughing

The prop is a 5 X 4  3-blade by DAL.

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday 20240713

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday 20240711

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday 20240712

This will be a static-test of the engine with and without the velocity-stack.. running the DAL 3-blade prop in the photos. I'll take /post video here for you all to critique.

I LOVE this holiday. 4th of July Flag

The velocity-stack is easily-removable.. so
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday Empty Re: I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday

Post  balogh Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:20 am

Great engine breed, Roddie, looking forward to your report.

Be careful with that DAL prop, that may have been made for electric motors. I had a DAL 3 bladed explode on a TD020 mid-air, so I was not in jeopardy, but a bench run keeps you near the prop.
Happy Independence Day to you CEF friends celebrating in the US.
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday Empty Re: I will bench run a choke-tube (.049 reed-valve) accessory with custom velocity-stack and aero-prop, later on today for the holiday

Post  getback Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:38 am

what Andres said ^^^^ about the prop and why a 3 blade ? Have FUN !!! Fireworks 4th of July Flag 4th of July Flag
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:04 pm

I got rained-out yesterday. It's probably just as well.. I might have lost an eye due to an exploding prop.. Shocked That would be my luck...

Rain; off and on today too.. I finished building an "anti-drown" platform for the pool (to save critters that accidentally fall in..) which I started a few days ago. I'll show more in a separate thread.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down