Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Western Kentucky Stunt Champs August 17 & 18 Cox_ba12

Western Kentucky Stunt Champs August 17 & 18 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Robert ( Rsv1cox )
by GallopingGhostler Today at 8:32 am

» Irvine Mills .75 replica
by Coxfledgling Today at 8:09 am

» COX .020 RC PROJECT
by 1/2A Nut Today at 4:32 am

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (October 2024)
by Admin Today at 1:33 am

» Carburetor Sprinkler Rod Peak Tee Dee .049 / .051
by MauricioB Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» OS MAX-D
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 3:38 pm

» The Cabin.........A carpenters nightmare.
by getback Yesterday at 3:22 pm

» Cox .020 PeeWee/TeeDee prop-screw
by getback Yesterday at 7:55 am

» Wanted peewee 20 fuel tank
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 2:05 am

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:40 pm

» *Cox Engine of The Month* Submit your pictures! -October 2024-
by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:33 pm

» Off topic - Tonka dump truck restoration. 10:27
by rsv1cox Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:32 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
September-2024
F4D Phantom II's

"Surestart .049 geared opposed twin"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Western Kentucky Stunt Champs August 17 & 18 Empty
Live on Patrol

Western Kentucky Stunt Champs August 17 & 18

Go down

Western Kentucky Stunt Champs August 17 & 18 Empty Western Kentucky Stunt Champs August 17 & 18

Post  Kim Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:10 am

Got a note from my Buddy Allen from across the river, and thought I'd re-post it here. I'm going as a spectator, maybe for both days, for sure Saturday, so if any of you wild circle-turners would like to join me, I think it'd be a hoot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sad to know of the demise of the SIG contest in Montezuma Iowa and now know that Rockford IL will not happen. Texarkana had their last contest this year and the Memphis event will not happen this year. If you are looking for an event to replace any of the lost ones allow Charles Reeves and me to tempt you to think of coming to Paducah Kentucky for our Western Kentucky/Southern Illinois Stunt Champs on August 17 and 18 of this year.

We again are adding to the rewards the High Point Trophy with a kind but anonymous donation for a first prize of $60 for the High Point Winner and a $40 prize for the second highest points. The trophy will go to the high point person. It is an accumulation of points generated by scoring the highest in a combination of Profile, Nostalgia 30, Old Time Stunt and your Sunday PAMPA class. If there were eight pilots in OTS and you won, you would receive eight points, second place seven points and so on. If there were four pilots in Expert and you won, you would receive four points and three points going to the second place finisher. Add those four event numbers together to see how many you have accumulated.

We will have four circles to fly on. The new circle on the east side of the R/C runway will not have a rise on one side of the circle as the last one did. We will be able to fly on three competition circles each day. We then have a fourth circle in which you can set handles, set a needle, or practice.

http://www.paducahaeromodelers.com/documents/WesternKentucky2013ContestInformation.pdf

The above link will get you to our website with further maps available.

Allen Brickhaus and Charles Reeves.
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Western Kentucky Stunt Champs August 17 & 18 Empty Re: Western Kentucky Stunt Champs August 17 & 18

Post  andrew Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:01 am

Kim wrote:Got a note from my Buddy Allen from across the river, and thought I'd re-post it here. I'm going as a spectator, maybe for both days, for sure Saturday, so if any of you wild circle-turners would like to join me, I think it'd be a hoot!

Unless something unexpected comes up, I'll be there.

The Paducah club's charity flyin is next weekend. If the weather cooperates, some of us will probably show up on Saturday.

http://www.paducahaeromodelers.com/documents/June15-162013-PAMCHARITYFly-In_000.pdf

andrew
andrew
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

http://web2.murraystate.edu/andy.batts/ps/POWERSUPPLY.HTM

Back to top Go down

Western Kentucky Stunt Champs August 17 & 18 Empty Re: Western Kentucky Stunt Champs August 17 & 18

Post  Kim Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:36 am

Cool! May try to punch over there on the bike this Saturday !!!
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GUS THE I.A. Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:05 pm

Just popping in to mention that the AMA has designated Aug 17, as National Aeromodelling Day, and request that clubs hold an event, and donate proceeds to Wounded Warriors. All voluntary...See the AMA website for details...
GUS THE I.A.
GUS THE I.A.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Boesen Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 pm

The 'Rockford Classic' was originally my contest, the last several years run by someone else. We used to have a really good turn out and flew all 4 PAMPA classes, but participation has slowly dropped over the years.

It's really sad to see the SIG Contest go!

Its kinda ironic, I got the same email from Allen this weekend, the same weekend I played in my very first Disc Golf tourney, I guess time marches on...
Mark Boesen
Mark Boesen
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/049Collectors/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down