Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

So to the rescue of an EZ BEE .049 r/c - Page 2 Cox_ba12

So to the rescue of an EZ BEE .049 r/c - Page 2 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Consolidated half-A C/L Sonic Star
by GallopingGhostler Today at 6:46 pm

» Betty Skelton
by roddie Today at 6:44 pm

» Jim Walker Bonanza etc.
by Ken Cook Today at 5:03 pm

» New Model Build
by rdw777 Today at 2:52 pm

» The box, "Dad's Christmas Bells", and a Cox and Cabin connection
by rsv1cox Today at 10:52 am

» 1:64 scale Diecast (Hot Wheels)
by roddie Today at 10:30 am

» The Cabin.........A carpenters nightmare.
by roddie Today at 10:02 am

» THE MOST ULTIMATE TD .049 POWERED COMBAT PLANE OF ALL TIME...!!!
by TD ABUSER Today at 9:25 am

» 1940's?...............
by rsv1cox Today at 7:46 am

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (September 2024)
by akjgardner Today at 7:19 am

» Lesson learned
by TD ABUSER Yesterday at 6:22 pm

» Billy's Scientific "Sizzlin Liz" Mustang
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 5:21 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
August-2024
balogh's

"Cox TD09 R/C Beast of Burden featuring Kamtechnik head and DIY metallic fuel nipple"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

So to the rescue of an EZ BEE .049 r/c - Page 2 Empty
Live on Patrol

So to the rescue of an EZ BEE .049 r/c

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So to the rescue of an EZ BEE .049 r/c - Page 2 Empty Re: So to the rescue of an EZ BEE .049 r/c

Post  rdw777 Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:02 pm

I enjoyed your presentation Mauricio from a historical perspective….I can very much relate to flying alone in remote areas….A very pleasant experience….Your high altitude flight with the EZ Bee causes me to want to go fly!!

Roberto!
rdw777
rdw777
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

So to the rescue of an EZ BEE .049 r/c - Page 2 Empty Re: So to the rescue of an EZ BEE .049 r/c

Post  MauricioB Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:49 am

rsv1cox wrote:Nice analysis David and Mauricio's response.

I enjoyed reading your thread Mauricio, it allowed me to fly my EZ Bee virtually through your experience.  

Bob

Thanks Bob!!
Bob, friend, you know that I appreciate you very much, so I want to ask you a favor, promise me that you will assemble - assemble your EZ-Bee, please take some time and assemble it, I am sure that you will enjoy the outdoors and everything that that project will generate in you ....if your son accompanies you, even better.

Look, I found this video, it has all the ingredients of those who start without knowing much, they are driven by enthusiasm and funny enough there are many mistakes when making it fly, hahaha, but it is very fun....I tried to contact the author of the video, but I don't have an answer yet, just to thank you for publishing that beautiful memory. Here is the video I'm talking about:

(I don't understand what they are talking about and the video does not allow translation subtitles, but everything seems like a party!!!...if someone wants to translate the lady speaking that would be great!!!...thank you!)

MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:01 am

rdw777 wrote:I enjoyed your presentation Mauricio from a historical perspective….I can very much relate to flying alone in remote areas….A very pleasant experience….Your high altitude flight with the EZ Bee causes me to want to go fly!!

Roberto!

Friend, what a nice message... flying in remote places is incredible, a special magic... in those places I connect with God, with nature and I am grateful to look around to be alive, I thank the universe for having the opportunity to exist and enjoy . This is life...at the same time, a spiritual connection with friends like you, who in other latitudes are on the same frequency as me...as I said before, I can't explain it. In any other way, I'm just grateful to be able to enjoy all of this and you!
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:22 am

Parts made with 3D printing.
Replacement of the original parts, which are at the end of their useful life, as they are fine for static use, but in action, they run the risk of cracking and deteriorating further, becoming useless forever.
My friend Néstor has done a perfect, impeccable job making the replacement parts.
My sincere thanks for his valuable work and his friendship as always.

MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:31 am

MauricioB wrote:
(I don't understand what they are talking about and the video does not allow translation subtitles, but everything seems like a party!!!...if someone wants to translate the lady speaking that would be great!!!...thank you!)

The lady should have stayed in the house... Laughing Let's just say; she wasn't the most supportive person in attendance..
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:37 am

MauricioB wrote:
Parts made with 3D printing.
Replacement of the original parts, which are at the end of their useful life, as they are fine for static use, but in action, they run the risk of cracking and deteriorating further, becoming useless forever.
My friend Néstor has done a perfect, impeccable job making the replacement parts.
My sincere thanks for his valuable work and his friendship as always.

Hi Mauricio! It is amazing; this 3D printing process!! Thanks for sharing all of this with us.. and thanks for mentioning "our" friendship again!!! cheers Small Cox Logo
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rdw777 Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:36 pm

Mauricio!, Your friend did a great job making the nose-cowling for the EZ Bee…. It seems to be a complex shape to do in the drawing software but he made it perfect….. Also, Very nice flights on the vintage Cox airplane….. Looks like a very pleasant flyer Very Happy
rdw777
rdw777
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  akjgardner Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:08 pm

Yes, your friend did an outstanding job as did you , love seeing these oldies but goodies fly again
akjgardner
akjgardner
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:13 am

Heck yes the 3D print is impressive very good fit , looks like a easy flier and glides good too . Thanks This Site Rocks!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2